An Invitation to Greatness
The world-class Bicknell Family Center for the Arts is necessary to advance the excellence of scholarship for which the college is renowned and to make the performing arts available to the entire campus, the city of Pittsburg and the surrounding community.
Ways to get involved
There are many ways you can get involved with the Bicknell Family Center for the Arts:
- Attend an art opening
- Come to a concert or play
- Keep posted on events by checking our calendar
- Subscribe to receive updated and information via email - Join Now!
- Become a volunteer
- Make a tax-deductible donation - donate now!
- Contact us to learn more about other gift opportunities at 620-235-4768
Businesses may wish to participate in our Corporate Sponsorship, which provides promotional consideration for your support. By becoming a sponsor, you will help to bring world-class performers and artists to Pittsburg area, enjoy great benefits, and join an elite and cherished circle of supporters of the arts in Southeast Kansas.
Gifts of all size are welcome. You may designate your gift to support any of the following areas:
- The Building Fund - completing phase two including the art gallery/museum and the all purpose room for meetings and music rehearsal space
- Equipment for use in the Bicknell Center by the music, theater and art programs
- Unrestricted to the Bicknell Center where the need is greatest.
Gifts of $5,000 and above will be recognized on the main lobby donor wall.
Seat plaques are also available in the Linda & Lee Scott Performance Hall in recognition of gifts at the $500 and $1,000 levels. Purchase a seat plaque here!
For additional information on opportunities to support the Bicknell Family Center for the Arts, contact the Office of University Development, 620-235-4768.